Edmond is a leader in the development of privacy and access control policies and technology for health information transfer across multiple Electronic Health Record systems.
Catastrophic data breaches are an unfortunate aspect of today’s increasingly technology-supported healthcare ecosystem. Edmond’s expertise in data protection encompasses:
- Demonstration, testing, definition and advancement of the Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) standard for health information access.
- Patient authorized release architecture and modeling.
- Electronic patient consent authorization and validation in compliance with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) regulations: eConsent.
- Technology assessments and pilot/proof-of-concept validations of new emerging health security technologies.
- Healthcare provider health information security and protection.
- Authorization Framework standards for data transfer among Health Information Exchanges.
Feature Presentation: Edmond’s Segmentation for Privacy Initiatives
Watch the video below to learn more about our data segmentation capabilities for data exchange protection and privacy.