Edmond offers specialized computer network services to our clients in the private and public sectors
Static security capabilities are not adequate as threats evolve and become pervasive; protection tools and capabilities must continually outrun criminals, vandals, and state-sponsored attacks. Edmond brings to your organization the following competencies in cyber security:
- Network Security Auditing: We evaluate your existing computer network and security architecture to identify any areas of concern. We use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose areas of vulnerability within your organization’s network.
- Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems: We configure and monitor firewalls and other intrusion detection systems as part of a comprehensive security strategy for your organization.
- Network Backup and Recovery: We assist your organization in configuring access, implementing backup and disaster recovery plans, as well as off-site data storage and could security.
- Endpoint Security: We help your organization establish network perimeter security policies. We implement anti-virus/anti-threat programs throughout your network.
- Hardware Security: We ensure your organization’s physical computer system assets are protected from corruption and tampering, including monitoring and surveillance of secured systems.