| Schedule 70, CONTRACT# GS-35F-0402R
- Special Item No. 132-32 Term Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 132-33 Perpetual Software Licenses Special Item No. 132-34 Maintenance of Software as a Service
- Special Item No. 132-50 Training Courses
- Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 132-53 Wireless Services
- Special Item No. 132-60E Remote Identity and Access Managed Service Offering
- Special Item No. 132-60F Identity and Access Management Professional Services
MHS-USAMRAA (US Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity) TEAMS: TRICARE EVALUATION, ANALYSIS, MANAGEMENT, & SUPPORT
Edmond Scientific Company holds a prime contract focused on support to the TRICARE Management Activity (TMA).
This is a TMA Category 2 IDIQ – Program Management Support contract.
It includes the following areas of support:
- Program Management Support Services
- Studies and Analysis
- Performance Based Budgeting/Financial
- Business Process Improvement
- Functional Validation and Verification
- Records Management
- Information Management
- Acquisition Management
- Logistical Support
T4 SUBCONTRACTOR -TRANSFORMATION TWENTY-ONE TOTAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
T4 is a flexible, multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract vehicle hosted by the Department of Veterans Affairs Technology Acquisition Center (TAC) to provide information technology solutions through the performance of a broad range of IT-related services.