| Schedule 70, CONTRACT# GS-35F-0402R
- Special Item No. 132-32 Term Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 132-33 Perpetual Software Licenses Special Item No. 132-34 Maintenance of Software as a Service
- Special Item No. 132-50 Training Courses
- Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 132-53 Wireless Services
- Special Item No. 132-60E Remote Identity and Access Managed Service Offering
- Special Item No. 132-60F Identity and Access Management Professional Services
MHS-USAMRAA (US Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity) TEAMS: TRICARE EVALUATION, ANALYSIS, MANAGEMENT, & SUPPORT
Edmond Scientific Company holds a prime contract focused on support to the TRICARE Management Activity (TMA).
This is a TMA Category 2 IDIQ – Program Management Support contract.
It includes the following areas of support:
- Program Management Support Services
- Studies and Analysis
- Performance Based Budgeting/Financial
- Business Process Improvement
- Functional Validation and Verification
- Records Management
- Information Management
- Acquisition Management
- Logistical Support
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
SeaPort-e ® is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Customers include Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps. Edmond Scientific is a designated subcontractor on two SeaPort-e awards:
- N00178-10-D-5980, Data Consulting Group, Inc.
- N00178-16-D-8707, Dynanet Corporation
T4 SUBCONTRACTOR -TRANSFORMATION TWENTY-ONE TOTAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
T4 is a flexible, multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract vehicle hosted by the Department of Veterans Affairs Technology Acquisition Center (TAC) to provide information technology solutions through the performance of a broad range of IT-related services.